Passports | Visa | ID Photo
David Lawson Photography Studio Passports & ID Photos
- We are a Sunderland based Professional Photography Studio in the North East of England.
- Our studio has been set up in correspondence with the government guidelines.
- Book & Pay now for your Passport & ID Photos
- Your Appointment will take 10-15 minutes
- Printed & Digital Pictures are available
UK Passport Guidelines
- You need a digital photo to apply for a passport online.
- You must get a new photo when you get a new passport, even if your appearance has not changed.
- Your photo must have been taken in the last month.
- Your application will be delayed if your photos do not meet the rules.
Rules for digital photos
Your photo must be:
- clear and in focus
- in colour
- unaltered by computer software
- at least 600 pixels wide and 750 pixels tall
- at least 50KB and no more than 10MB
You need 2 identical printed photos if you are applying for a passport using a paper form.
You need digital photos to apply for a passport online.
You must get a new photo when you get a new passport, even if your appearance has not changed.
Your photo must have been taken in the last month.
Your application will be delayed if your photos do not meet the rules.
You can get help with your passport photos if you’re disabled.
The size of your printed photos
You need to provide 2 identical photos.
- measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide (the standard size used in photo booths in the UK)
- not be a cut down version of a larger picture
If you use a photo booth outside the UK, check it can give you photos that measure 45mm high by 35mm wide.