Babies & Young Children's Passports
UK Passports & Driving Licence
USA Visa Passports Pictures & Digital
Business Id, Gun licence, All Types
Professional photos taken whilst you wait in our Award Winning Photographic Studio
Business Passports, Visa’s, Driving License & ID Photos
We offer professional Studio passports, which meet the Government passport standard and regulations for the UK and Worldwide.
Based in Sunderland for over 35 years, we have been the ‘Go-To’ Passport Photographers in the North East of England.
The Studio has parking to the side and in front of the shop windows for up to 4 cars.
Call 0191 565 6464
Our studio has been set up to make your experience as easy as possible.
You can be in and out within 15 minutes and we will provide you with a printed copy containing 4 pictures.
Call us today to book an appointment with Joshua or David
£10 for UK Passports
£20 for USA Visa’s
Apply for your Passport
Appyling for new UK passport or Renewal couldnt be easier – follow the link to the Government website below.
Rules for Passports
- You need 2 identical photos for a passport application.
- You must get a new photo when you get a new passport, even if your appearance hasn’t changed.
Your application will be delayed if your photos don’t meet the rules.
What your photos must show
Your photos must:
- be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
- contain no other objects or people
- be in clear contrast to the background
In your photo, you must:
- be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of your eyes
- not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- not have anything covering your face
- not have any ‘red eye’
- not have any shadows on your face or behind you
You can’t wear sunglasses or tinted glasses. You can wear reading glasses but your eyes must show fully through clear lenses without glare or reflections.
The size of your photosYour photos must:
- measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide (the standard size used in photo booths in the UK)
- not be a cut down version of a larger picture
The quality of your photos
Your photos must be:
- printed to a professional standard
- taken within the last month
- in colour on plain white photographic paper with no border
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- clear and in focus
- without any creases or tears
- unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned)
- unaltered by computer software
Photos of babies and children
Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo