Passports , Visa's, Driving License & ID PhotosProfessional photos taken whilst you wait in our Award Winning Photographic Studio.
Passports, Visa’s, Driving License & ID Photos
Passports, Visa’s, Driving License and any form of ID photos you require. Our studio is set up for Baby Passports, Children, Teenagers and adults of all ages. Starting from £10, it takes around 10 minutes from taking your pictures to handing over your printed copy. We are based in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.
If you live in Sunderland, Newcastle, Durham, Washington, Middlesborough.
North East England
Call us on 0191 565 6464
Babies & Young Children's Passports
UK Passports & Driving Licence
USA Visa Passports Pictures & Digital
Business Id, Gun licence, All Types
Rules for Passports
You need 2 identical photos for a passport application.
You must get a new photo when you get a new passport, even if your appearance hasn’t changed.
Your application will be delayed if your photos don’t meet the rules.
The size of your photos
Your photos must:
- measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide (the standard size used in photo booths in the UK)
- not be a cut down version of a larger picture
The quality of your photos
Your photos must be:
- printed to a professional standard
- taken within the last month
- in colour on plain white photographic paper with no border
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- clear and in focus
- without any creases or tears
- unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned)
- unaltered by computer software
What your photos must show
Your photos must:
- be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
- contain no other objects or people
- be in clear contrast to the background
In your photo, you must:
- be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- have a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of your eyes
- not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- not have anything covering your face
- not have any ‘red eye’
- not have any shadows on your face or behind you
You can’t wear sunglasses or tinted glasses. You can wear reading glasses but your eyes must show fully through clear lenses without glare or reflections.
Photos of babies and children
Children must be on their own in the picture. Babies must not be holding toys or using dummies.
Children under 6 don’t have to be looking directly at the camera or have a neutral expression.
Children under one don’t have to have their eyes open. You can support their head with your hand, but your hand must not be visible in the photo