Snappy Shopper are an online grocery delivery businesses that work all over the UK to provide its customers with quick, easy and value for money shopping.
They also look to help local businesses to connect with their surrounding communities to buy from them rather than the big retailers.
We were asked by Snappy Shopper to photograph their PR Event at the Hitlon Hotel in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
If you have any questions or would like to book us for your upcoming event, please message us or call us for more information.
David & Joshua Lawson
Father & Son Team
- At Snappy Shopper, we’re delighted to support local stores and provide customers with groceries straight to your door. Whether you’re in a pickle and unable to leave the house, stuck in a jam without any milk or on a roll socialising and no time to waste in the supermarket, the Snappy Shopper home delivery service is here for you.
- We work with independent and franchised stores in cities and in rural areas, from the north of Scotland to southern England and Wales. Every time you shop with us, you’re buying from your local store and putting money back into your community.
- We know how important it is to get what you need, when you need it. Snappy Shopper has all your grocery needs at your fingertips, from store to door within as little as 30 minutes.
- The Snappy Shopper app makes it easy to shop wherever you are for when you need it, with both same day and nominated day delivery. With an average of just £10 minimum spend set by the store, you’ll get your groceries delivered in no time!
- Don’t waste your time queuing, or traipsing up and down the aisles. Enjoy the time you have out and about, catching up with loved ones or binge-watching the latest Netflix series! From weekly shops to top-ups, Snappy Shopper is just a tap away.
- If you’re struggling to leave your home for whatever reason, the Snappy Shopper app lets the shop come to you. Your drivers can drop off your shopping at the door for complete contact-free delivery. Giving everyone that extra-level of protection.
- We do our best to keep things at a fair price for our customers. We add a small delivery fee and service fee so we can keep providing our service and that’s it.
- Our customer service team is on hand for any issues you might have; no matter how big or small. If there’s a problem with your order at any point along the way please give them a shout and they’ll do everything they can to help resolve your issue quickly.