Jesmond Dene House Weddings (Newcastles Biggest Secret)
By Joshua and David Lawson
Andrew & Caroline Wedding Day
We met Andrew and Caroline and thought what a fabulous couple and we enjoyed their wedding day so much we just had to show you why we did! From their first meeting with us, we knew that their day was going to be special. To have their ceremoney at Whitburn Church in Sunderland, followed by a trip down to the beach we ended up at Jesmond Dene house for the recpetion.
David and Josh had a blast, with three locations and enless amounts of beautiful photos im sure you’ll agree that they are made for each other!
We wish them both years of happiness together. We cant wait to see them again very soon!
Joshua and David Lawson
Contact us today – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/david-lawson/contact/
See more weddings we have done – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/weddings/wedding-venues/
Check out our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/DavidLawsonPhotography/
What to Expect at Jesmond Dene House?
- A GRAND ROOM FOR A GRAND OCCASION; BOLD, FLAMBOYANT AND RICH WITH DETAIL.
- This striking double-height hall has its own private entrance, away from hotel and restaurant guests.
- It has huge Gothic windows, oak panelling, carved inglenook fireplace and minstrels’ gallery, it’s a room designed to impress.
- There’s a newly refurbished stylish dedicated bar and reception lounge plus the gallery makes an ideal ‘stage’ for live musicians.
- The room can be arranged with separate tables to take a maximum of 100 guests.
- There are six bedrooms, including the Bridal ‘Apartment’ Suite above the Hall and we ask that these are booked by wedding guests to ensure that this wing is exclusively yours.
Brand new for Spring 2018 … ‘The Secret Garden’
The perfect outdoor events space with Private Bar and BBQ area, nestled at the bottom of our Garden overlooking Jesmond Dene. The most special location for hosting Anniversaries, Birthdays, Naming Ceremonies, Weddings and other Celebrations.
BEAUTIFULLY PRIVATE, AND WITH A HIDDEN TERRACE OVERLOOKING THE DENE.
On the lower-ground floor, this tucked-away room ensures plenty of privacy. The terrace looks over the leafy Deneand is a lovely space for celebratory drinks and can be prettily decorated with candles, lanterns and bunting.
FULL OF LIGHT AND LEAFY VIEWS; THE ELEGANT CHOICE FOR AN ELEGANT OCCASION.
With large windows overlooking the garden and Dene, this is a beautifully airy room on the ground floor. Bright cushions on the window-seats give a relaxed and comfortable feel.
For a sit-down meal, the room can seat 24 guests at separate tables.
WARM AND COSY; IDEAL FOR SMALL, RELAXED GATHERINGS.
On the lower-ground floor, away from the busier areas of the hotel, this room offers an intimate space for smaller wedding parties. A rich red feature wall sets a note of warmth and a hint of fun.
For a sit-down meal, the room can seat 16 guests at separate tables.