Rockliffe Hall Wedding Photography
by Joshua and David Lawson
David Lawson Studios
Rockliffe Hall Wedding – Danielle and Stanley
Rockliffe Hall has always been a favourite of ours. Having photographed hundreds of weddings their over the years, we are one of their recommended and go to photographers when a bride and groom are looking for professionals to capture their day. Danielle and Stanley make a gorgeous couple and it was a privilege to be a part of a day they will remember for the rest of their lives!
We wish you both many years of Happiness and Joy together!
See more weddings we’ve taken – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/weddings/
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DavidLawsonPhotography/
Rockliffe Hall – The ultimate wedding venue…
Rockliffe Hall is one of the UK’s top wedding venues and, as the only AA-rated 5 red star resort in the North East, it is the first choice for couples aspiring to have the ultimate five star wedding. Set in beautiful surroundings with award-winning food and exceptional facilities, Rockliffe Hall boasts a range of wedding packages which can be tailored to suit each couple’s bespoke wedding day.
Set within 375 acres, the five star resort offers a choice of private venues for wedding breakfasts, fully-licensed civil ceremonies and evening wedding receptions.
Choose from the Rockliffe Suite for larger weddings or rooms within the 18th Century Old Hall for intimate smaller weddings. For a dramatic backdrop, you could go for the marble-pillared entrance hall or, for sheer romance, take your vows under the ivy-covered Garden Arch. Rockliffe’s professional Master of Ceremonies provides the happy couple and their guests with a red carpet wedding reception to remember. Whether it’s a contemporary wedding or a traditional wedding, every ceremony should be different so the dedicated wedding planners are on hand to arrange any bespoke extras required. No two weddings are held on the same day at Rockliffe, ensuring every couple feels extra special.
Why do so many people choose Rockliffe Hall?
- Welcome to your five star home-away-from-home. Rockliffe Hall offers the perfect luxury hotel setting for an idyllic escape.
- Rockliffe Hall is a five star luxury golf and spa hotel offering an award-winning spa,
- 18 hole championship golf course and a wide range of restaurant options which cater for all palates and purse strings.
What can Rockliffe Hall Offer you?
At Rockliffe Hall we want to create a unique wedding celebration, bespoke and truly tailored to your individual needs.
To offer you the ultimate experience, every Rockliffe Hall wedding includes as standard:
- Exclusivity, at Rockliffe Hall no two weddings are ever held on the same day
- Pre-wedding menu and wine tasting for the special couple to allow you to select the perfect menu for your day
- Complimentary bedroom to use as a changing room from 11am until 1pm on the day of your wedding
- Access to the fabulous gardens and grounds for photographs
- Complimentary overnight stay in an Old Hall Suite for the special couple on your wedding night with extended use of the award-winning Spa the following day
- Red carpet reception for your arrival drinks or ceremony
- White linen, napkins, chiavari chairs and room hire of the Rockliffe Suite for your wedding breakfast
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Personalised wedding card post box
- Resident DJ and dance floor for your evening reception
- Complimentary parking for your wedding guests
- Our experienced wedding team to guide you through the planning stages of your wedding, together with the unique Rockliffe Hall Wedding Planner
Arrival Drinks Reception Choose from a glass of Sparkling Wine, Pimms, Mulled wine or cider for each guest
Wedding Breakfast Choose one of the below options, or we can create a bespoke experience to suit your needs:
Enjoy a three course wedding breakfast using the finest of locally sourced, seasonal ingredients
Each guest will also be provided with half a bottle of mineral water, a glass of house wine and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast.
Evening Reception Provided inclusive for all day guests, along with our resident DJ and dance floor.
Where is Rockliffe Hall?
Rockliffe Hall is nestled between the quiet villages of Hurworth and Croft on Tees in County Durham. Just five minutes from Darlington railway station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport, fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport and a world away from home…
Satellite Navigation users, please enter our Post Code: DL2 2DU
Rockliffe Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa Hurworth on Tees Darlington County Durham DL2 2DU