Rockliffe Hall The Perfect Wedding Venue
See Rob & Negin’s Special Day
by Joshua and David Lawson
David Photographed Rockliffe Hall’s First ever wedding and the promotional pictures to launch the hotel. Since then we have been one of their recommeneded photgraphers!
What we thought of their Big Day?
Negin and Rob are the most amazing couple and we looked forward to their wedding day with so much anticipation. They chose one of the best venues in the North East. Rockliffe Hall in Darlington. From the get go we knew their day was going to be special with Jimmy Choo shoes, Christian Dior Perfume, Audi R8 and Tag Huer watches!
Joshua and David worked together to create memories thatr they would never forget and as you can see from the pictures we had a fantastic time and the results are stunning!
We wish Negin and Rob many years of happiness together and cannot wait to see them both again very soon!
All the best you guys, Joshua and David!
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DavidLawsonPhotography
See more Weddings – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/weddings/
Why do so many people choose Rockliffe Hall?
- Welcome to your five star home-away-from-home. Rockliffe Hall offers the perfect luxury hotel setting for an idyllic escape.
- Rockliffe Hall is a five star luxury golf and spa hotel offering an award-winning spa,
- 18 hole championship golf course and a wide range of restaurant options which cater for all palates and purse strings.
What can Rockliffe Hall Offer you?
At Rockliffe Hall we want to create a unique wedding celebration, bespoke and truly tailored to your individual needs.
To offer you the ultimate experience, every Rockliffe Hall wedding includes as standard:
- Exclusivity, at Rockliffe Hall no two weddings are ever held on the same day
- Pre-wedding menu and wine tasting for the special couple to allow you to select the perfect menu for your day
- Complimentary bedroom to use as a changing room from 11am until 1pm on the day of your wedding
- Access to the fabulous gardens and grounds for photographs
- Complimentary overnight stay in an Old Hall Suite for the special couple on your wedding night with extended use of the award-winning Spa the following day
- Red carpet reception for your arrival drinks or ceremony
- White linen, napkins, chiavari chairs and room hire of the Rockliffe Suite for your wedding breakfast
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Personalised wedding card post box
- Resident DJ and dance floor for your evening reception
- Complimentary parking for your wedding guests
- Our experienced wedding team to guide you through the planning stages of your wedding, together with the unique Rockliffe Hall Wedding Planner
Arrival Drinks Reception
Choose from a glass of Sparkling Wine, Pimms, Mulled wine or cider for each guest
Choose one of the below options, or we can create a bespoke experience to suit your needs:
Enjoy a three course wedding breakfast using the finest of locally sourced, seasonal ingredients
Each guest will also be provided with half a bottle of mineral water, a glass of house wine and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast.
Provided inclusive for all day guests, along with our resident DJ and dance floor.
Where is Rockliffe Hall?
Rockliffe Hall is nestled between the quiet villages of Hurworth and Croft on Tees in County Durham. Just five minutes from Darlington railway station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport, fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport and a world away from home…
Satellite Navigation users, please enter our Post Code: DL2 2DU
Rockliffe Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
Hurworth on Tees