Rockliffe Hall Weddings
by Joshua and David Lawson
Rockliffe Hall was the perfect venue for Joanne and Lee’s wedding day. They are a fantasitc couple who were made for each other and we know that they will have many years of happiness together. From getting ready in Rockliffe’s very own houses to their magical ceremoney in the Orangery to finishing in thr Rockliffe sweet, we had a blast and class the happy bride and groom as friends! Enjoy the pictures!
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DavidLawsonPhotography/
See more weddings – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/weddings/
Welcome to your five star home-away-from-home. Rockliffe Hall offers the perfect luxury hotel setting for an idyllic escape.
Fall in love with Rockliffe Hall, the ultimate wedding venue…
Boasting beautiful bedrooms, secluded grounds, award-winning food, a world-class spa, championship 18 hole golf course and sublime service, Rockliffe Hall is a wedding venue like no other. As the only AA-rated 5 red star resort in the north, it is the first choice for couples aspiring to have the ultimate five star wedding.
Set within 375 acres of stunning grounds, our luxury resort offers an exquisite choice of settings for wedding celebrations. We aim to deliver a unique and bespoke experience for each and every one of our couples. Our experienced team can arrange all the extras too and, because no two weddings are held on the same day, it truly is your wedding day.
Your wedding day, tailored for you….
At Rockliffe Hall we want to create a unique wedding celebration, bespoke and truly tailored to your individual needs.
To offer you the ultimate experience, every Rockliffe Hall wedding includes as standard:
- Exclusivity, at Rockliffe Hall no two weddings are ever held on the same day
- Pre-wedding menu and wine tasting for the special couple to allow you to select the perfect menu for your day
- Complimentary bedroom to use as a changing room from 11am until 1pm on the day of your wedding
- Access to the fabulous gardens and grounds for photographs
- Complimentary overnight stay in an Old Hall Suite for the special couple on your wedding night with extended use of the award-winning Spa the following day
- Red carpet reception for your arrival drinks or ceremony
- White linen, napkins, chiavari chairs and room hire of the Rockliffe Suite for your wedding breakfast
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Personalised wedding card post box
- Resident DJ and dance floor for your evening reception
- Complimentary parking for your wedding guests
- Our experienced wedding team to guide you through the planning stages of your wedding, together with the unique Rockliffe Hall Wedding Planner
Arrival Drinks Reception Choose from a glass of Sparkling Wine, Pimms, Mulled wine or cider for each guest
Wedding Breakfast Choose one of the below options, or we can create a bespoke experience to suit your needs:
Enjoy a three course wedding breakfast using the finest of locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
Swap your first course for small bites whilst mingling with guests or enjoy Italian antipasti sharing boards as an alternative starter
Two-course tapas style sharing menu served to your tables, followed by the ‘Rockliffe Hall dessert table’
Each guest will also be provided with half a bottle of mineral water, a glass of house wine and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast.
Evening Reception Provided inclusive for all day guests, along with our resident DJ and dance floor.