Whitworth Hall Wedding Photography
We had a fabulous day at Whitworth Hall celebrating the marriage of Matthew and Caryn.
They chose the perfect venue to have their special day, inviting their close friends and family.
We captured every moment as it happened from the home visit to arriving in a fabulous classic car! After the ceremony we got everyone together for some fun family shots. The boys are always up to no good and the girls were glamorous as always. Whitworth has the most beautiful surroundings, evening their own deer park for guests to go in and feed them for an experience like no other.
Matthew and Caryn’s love of all things fast was apparent when their friends and family brought along a mixture of high performance, modified and suped us Fords, some producing over 500bhp!
We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as we did taking them and if you are getting married at Whitworth Hall please call us today or email us personally.
Contact us today – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/david-lawson/contact/
See more weddings we have done – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/weddings/wedding-venues/
Check out our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/DavidLawsonPhotography/
About Whitworth Hall..
Whitworth Hall – A Beautiful Setting All Year Round
- Set in acres of secluded deer park, yet within easy reach of the City of Durham, Whitworth Hall is a beautiful venue for wedding ceremonies, receptions and celebrations whatever the time of year.
- Two main suites: the elegant Duncombe Suite and Conservatory or the Whitworth Suite
- Glorious gardens recently restored with an investment of £1m and the planting of 6,000 tulip bulbs.
- Deer park where your guests can hand feed the deer
- 29 luxury bedrooms and suites
- A personal wedding service throughout from your initial enquiry until the day of departure after your wedding
- A dedicated master of ceremonies to guide you and your guests through the day
- A welcome glass of fizz for the happy couple on arrival
- A red carpet welcome for the wedding party and guests (weather permitting)
- Use of the beautiful gardens, rose arboretum, romantic dene and deer park for your wedding photographs and outside drinks reception (subject to weather – some restrictions may apply)
- White crisp table linen and napkins
- Use of a traditional wedding cake stand and knife (certain restrictions may apply)
- A complimentary overnight stay for the bridal couple in one of our spectacular suites including full English breakfast – offered when both a daytime and evening reception is booked.
- An allocation of five bedrooms will be set aside once the reception is confirmed.
Nestled in its own picturesque deer park resplendent with fairy-tale gardens, an ornamental lake and only 6 miles from Durham, BEST WESTERN Whitworth Hall is Durham’s premier country hotel. Every room overlooks the enchanting grounds so you can soak up the splendour of the surrounding Bracepeth countryside and get carried away with the tranquillity of it all. The hotel also boasts a fishing lake, two restaurants and a laid-back bar to keep you occupied during your stay.
Best Western Whitworth Hall Hotel