Wynyard Hall Wedding Photography
Photographed by Joshua and David Lawson
How we met Jane & Mark?
We met Jane and Mark at the North East Wedding show, Metro Radio Arena. We hit it off from the start with lots of personal interests from Watches to Cars. I just knew the wedding day was going to be something spectacular!
What happened over the 2 days we spent with them?
On the day before the wedding, Josh was asked to photograph the girls in Wynyard Halls Spa. Nothing to serious just to have some fun and taken some natural shots. Whilst with the boys, we were taken off road into the acres of ground Wynyard has to offer. In the Land Rover jeeps we went to the main even Clay Pigeon Shooting.
Now for the Big Day! Jane, Mark and their kids had been looking forward to this for over a year. The day was magical, from getting ready in the morning all the way up to the first dance. There were casino tables and a Live performance by celebrtity entertainers Mad Hen!
Jane and Mark will always be welcomed back and we class them now as good friends!
All the best to you both and the kids, we cant wait to see you all again soon!
Joshua & David
See more weddings – https://www.davidlawsonstudios.co.uk/weddings/
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DavidLawsonPhotography/
How many Weddings have we done at Wynyard Hall?
Wynyard Hall has aslways been a favourite of ours.
Joshua and David have photographed:
- The Owners of Wynyard Hall – Sir John Hall
- Over 100 Weddings
- Over 20 Commercial Jobs including ones for the Hall
- Have apprearded in countless Wedding & Bridal Magazine’s
Where is Wynyard Hall?
Situated on the outskirts of Durham in the Tees Valley, this striking four-star hotel provides an exceptional experience
Surrounded by 150 acres of historical landscape
A spectacular function rooms that can seat up to 240 guests and The Grand Marquee seating 650
A two AA rosette restaurant, The Wellington, offering an ever changing menu of modern British dishes created with only the finest local ingredients,
A lakeside Spa, where you can indulge in a variety of beauty and body treatments.
Wynyard Hall, Tees Valley, TS22 5NF, United Kingdom.
Tel: 01740 644811 | Fax: 01740 644 769
Why Wynyard Hall for your wedding day?
- Situated in a stunning location in North East England, Wynyard Hall is a truly unique wedding venue, boasting a beautiful 12th century Chapel.
- Magnificent State Rooms, luxury accommodation and a The Spa, providing wedding make-up bridal beauty treatments.
- The Hall has an elegant, exquisite interior, offering an ideal setting for arrival drinks, your wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- The Grand Marquee provides a blank canvas to create your own setting and style. Make the most of its beautifully landscaped gardens and panoramic views.
- Wynyard has 19 bespoke bedrooms, plus private hot tub cottages which are great for the night before your wedding or luxury hen or stag celebrations.